Tuesday 28 May 2013

Mohib mirza Actor is an award-winning Pakistani icon,

Mohib mirza Actor is an award-winning Pakistani  icon,

 
Mohib is an award-winning Pakistani icon, internationally acclaimed for his heartfelt talent.Recently we got the chance to have some grilling hot questions with the hunk so here you go.
1. How come you landed in acting? How was your 1st experience? And do you still remember that?
Acting was neither a hobby, nor a coincidence for me. I always wanted to pursue it, professionally and passionately. My first experience of acting was theater. It will always remain memorable for me because of the huge turn up of viewers (beyond our expectations) and the overwhelming appreciation we got.
2. When did you start taking acting seriously as a profession?
Much before I actually started it!
3. Share one thing you dislike about acting? Or being an actor?

 
If there is anything that is not in line with my preferences, I tone it, instead of hating it. Besides, I believe everything we get in life comes in package deals. By hating any aspect of what one is gifted with after his efforts and prayers; is self-defeating.
4. What was your most rewarding moment / experience as an actor up till now?
Winning the Best Actor Award at the International Filmmakers’ Festival in UK for my debut performance in a film
5. Your inspiration as an actor?
I wouldn’t call any single one as an inspiration. But there are many actors that were favorites, in different ages – ranging from Robert De Niro to Hugh Jackman
6. How do you perceive the television industry as a medium? And what changes you have observed in recent times in comparison with PTV’s golden era?
After cinema, television is the strongest medium. The changes in this industry have been drastic over the years; all the way from variety in choice of roles, to international recognition. I think this growth has brought challenge and opportunity with it – both of which enable quality content.
7. Any challenging role you have done till date or is it yet to come?
Have been shooting a project in Baltistan in Skardu, Hunza and Gilgit region recently with temperature ranging from 0 to -12 degrees. I think it was one of the most challenging ones.
8. If you could be reborn and given a chance to be born as any one of the veteran actors, who would you choose and why?
Muhib Mirza. It’s a waste of myself trying to be anyone else, even if given a million lives.
9. One thing you look before accepting any offer?
The role, first and foremost


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment